DQS has the right to suspend or withdraw a certificate if:
- The certified organization violates a term of the General Certification Regulation and the relevant Contract, misuses / misrepresents the certificate or logo, or uses them in a manner contrary to the General Certification Regulation.
- The result of the surveillance inspection does not justify the maintenance of the certificate or logo or it may not be carried out for reasons not related to DQS but relate to the certified Organization.
- The certified organization is declared bankrupt.
- The certified organization does not comply with its financial obligations to DQS within the time limit set.
- The certified organization requests that the certificate to be revoked for reasons not related to DQS but relate to the certified Organization.