FOOD SAFETY SYSTEM CERTIFICATION 22000
Food Safety System Certification 22000 (FSSC 22000) is a robust, ISO-based, internationally accepted certification scheme for auditing and certification of food safety in the whole supply chain.
FSSC 22000 uses the existing standards ISO 22000, ISO 22003 and technical specifications for sector PRPs, which were developed through a wide and open consultation with a large number of related organizations.
Benefits for your organization
- ISO-based supply chain approach
- GFSI accepted
- Use of existing, independent, international standards
- ISO 22000, ISO 22003 and technical specifications for sector PRPs
- ISO/IEC 17021 accreditation (system & process approach)
- Wide scope: food manufacturing (slaughtering and pet food included)
- Stakeholder approval & commit ment (industry, retailers, ngo-s)
- In depth and rigorous food safety audits
- Independent scheme management